IVF First Steps
Before commencing fertility treatment, it is important that you understand the steps involved in the treatment cycle your specialist plans for you.
- Make a Doctor´s appointment. Phone 07 3606 3131
- Meet with one of our IVF nurse coordinators, who will explain in detail the steps involved in your treatment cycle.
- Before commencing any fertility treatment you will be required to sign consent forms. We will provide you with your consent forms along with detailed information relating to your cycle treatment, so that you can take these away with you for your private consideration and review.
- Our administration staff will explain the costs involved with your cycle, including particulars about Medicare, and private health fund rebates and out- of -pocket expenses.
- Laboratory tours and information evenings are offered on a regular basis. These sessions give a more detailed insight into the operations of the laboratory and the equipment and processes involved in fertility treatment services.
- Our IVF nurse co-ordinators are available to speak to you at any time between the hours of 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday. In cases of emergency, after hours and on weekends, you may contact your specialist by phoning your doctor’s clinic.