Dr Glenn Sterling is the founding director and owner of Life Fertility Clinic. His visionary leadership, specialist fertility knowledge and skills as a laparoscopic surgeon have set the highest standards, making Life Fertility one of the best-respected and most effective fertility clinics in Australia.
Glenn has personally selected the expert staff and scientists who make up the Life Fertility team and ensure Life Fertility patients receive the highest quality assisted reproductive technology treatments.
As well as consulting on all issues of infertility and assisted reproduction, Glenn continues to practise as a gynaecologist and laparoscopic surgeon for patients with endometriosis and tubal factor infertility. With his friendly, straight-forward manner he gives patients clear answers and confidence. Glenn consults at our main Spring Hill Clinic located within St Andrews War Memorial Hospital.
After completing his initial medical studies in Queensland, Glenn elected to undertake specialised studies in reproductive technologies, including IVF, in England under the supervision of Professor Ian Craft of Harley Street, London.
Dr Sterling specialises in:
- Intra-uterine insemination
- Predictive diagnostic testing
- Male factor infertility
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection
- Laparoscopic fertility assessment and treatment
- TESA/PESA (treatment after vasectomy)
Dr Sterling’s Memberships, Fellowships and Awards:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), The University of Queensland
- Autosuture Travelling Fellowship to the USA, UK, Italy, Germany and France
- Queensland Cancer Fund Scholarship to World Congress of Gynaecological Oncology
- Royal Brisbane Hospital Certificate of Teaching Excellence
- Royal Australian College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (RACOG)
- Gold Medal Member, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (MRACOG – London)
- Fellow, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (FRANZCOG)
- Fellow, Medical Society of London (MSL).
Download a GP Referral Form.
Dr Sterling practices at Life Fertility’s St Andrews Hospital Clinic.
If you have an enquiry call us on +61 7 3606 3131 or complete the form below.