Life Fertility has IVF success rates amongst the best in Australia. If you want to compare success rates between clinics, it’s important to understand that it is not a simple comparison.
- Clinics that have a younger group of clients will automatically have better rates than those that do their best to help women in their late 30s or early 40s.
- Some clinics achieve higher rates by implanting more embryos – which leads to greater risk of multiple births.
- Clinics that take on difficult cases that have been unsuccessful elsewhere may bring their average success rate down.
- If we help you get pregnant with fertility treatments or a simple intervention, that is the best outcome for everyone
- Results for small numbers of clients may not be meaningful.
The important thing is – what are your chances of a successful pregnancy with the help of Life Fertility?
We can give you a realistic idea of this through a personal consultation that explores your history and individual circumstances.
If you have an enquiry call us on +61 7 3606 3131 or complete the form below.