Life Fertility has IVF success rates amongst the best in Australia. If you want to compare success rates between clinics, it’s important to understand that it is not a simple comparison.
- Clinics that have a younger group of clients will automatically have better rates than those that do their best to help women in their late 30s or early 40s.
- Some clinics achieve higher rates by implanting more embryos – which leads to greater risk of multiple births.
- Clinics that take on difficult cases that have been unsuccessful elsewhere may bring their average success rate down.
- If we help you get pregnant with fertility treatments or a simple intervention, that is the best outcome for everyone
- Results for small numbers of clients may not be meaningful.
The important thing is – what are your chances of a successful pregnancy with the help of Life Fertility?
We can give you a realistic idea of this through a personal consultation that explores your history and individual circumstances.
However to give you an idea, depending on the type of IVF treatment, your chance of having a viable pregnancy from one egg pick-up in 2016 was 54-58% if you’re under 30 years old and 26-53% if you’re 30-40 years old.
We can give you a more accurate idea of this through a personal consultation that explores your history and individual circumstances.