Dr Glenn Sterling is the Medical Director of Life Fertility Clinic and has been practising medicine for nearly 30 years. Glenn studied medicine at The University of Queensland and then undertook specialist training in reproductive technologies with IVF pioneers in England.
He is one of Queensland’s most renowned Fertility Specialists, and is well known for his medical expertise as well as his warm, approachable personality. Glenn was a busy obstetrician for many years, and knows first-hand the joy that new life can bring to a family. His practice is now focussed on fertility, gynaecology and laparoscopic surgery.
Glenn ensures his patients are receiving the most up-to-date treatment techniques possible, and is committed to helping patients overcome even the most complex medical issues to achieve a pregnancy.
Dr Sterling specialises in:
- Intra-uterine insemination
- Predictive diagnostic testing
- Male factor infertility
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection
- Laparoscopic fertility assessment and treatment
- TESA/PESA (treatment after vasectomy)
Dr Sterling’s Memberships, Fellowships and Awards:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), The University of Queensland
- Autosuture Travelling Fellowship to the USA, UK, Italy, Germany and France
- Queensland Cancer Fund Scholarship to World Congress of Gynaecological Oncology
- Royal Brisbane Hospital Certificate of Teaching Excellence
- Royal Australian College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (RACOG)
- Gold Medal Member, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (MRACOG – London)
- Fellow, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (FRANZCOG)
- Fellow, Medical Society of London (MSL).
Dr Sterling practices at Life Fertility’s St Andrews Hospital Clinic.